Slow Cooker Stuffing
- 6 cups cubed toasted white bread
- 6 cups cubed toasted wheat bread
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 3.5 cups reduced-sodium chicken bone broth
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Combine butter, celery and onion in a small skillet over medium heat until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the bread, sage and pepper. Stir in butter, onion and celery. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer to your VitaClay multicooker. Set on 'stew' for 30 minutes.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.