Upgrade your traditional green beans with a topping of crushed potato chips. The little ones will absolutely love it.
- 1 c. kettle-cooked salt-and-vinegar potato chips, crushed
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 lb. green beans, blanched
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Toss together potato chips, lemon zest, and parsley.
- Add uncooked green beans into VitaClay with 2 ¼ cups of salted water. Set to cook for 20 minutes or until tender while the green beans still remains the bright color.
- Drain green beans and cool them in ice.
- Toss together green beans, olive oil, lemon juice, and kosher salt and black pepper in a bowl. Top with chip mixture.