Yummy Honey lime soy-glazed chicken thigh
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, lime juice, oil, garlic, ginger, scallions, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add the chicken thighs, mix well until it’s well coated. Refrigerate the chicken for 1 hour.
2. Transfer marinated chicken including the marinade in your VitaClay.
3. Set on stew to cook for 40 minutes until chicken thighs are cooked through.
4. Remove the cooked chicken thighs to a plate.
5. Whisk together the cornstarch with 2 tablespoons water.Transfer sauce to a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring the marinade to a boil then whisk in the cornstarch slurry and continue boiling, whisking intermittently, until the sauce thickens to the consistency of syrup, about 5 minutes. Remove the glaze from the stove and generously brush it on top of the chicken thighs.
Comments will be approved before showing up.