1. Heat the olive oil in large sauce pan over medium-high heat. Add the halved onions to the pot, browning them on both sides. Remove the onions to a plate.
2. Throw the carrots into the same very hot pot and toss them around a bit until slightly browned, about a minute or so. Reserve the carrots with the onions.
3. If needed, add a bit more olive oil to the very hot pot. Place the meat in the pot and sear it for about a minute on all sides until it is nice and brown all over. Transfer to your vita clay pot.
4. Add onion carrots along with the fresh herbs and the rest of ingredients in your vitaclay pot.
5. Set on Soup to cook for 2-3 hours. The roast is ready when it's fall-apart tender.
Comments will be approved before showing up.