Smoky Beef Brisket
- 3 lb. beef brisket, flat cut
- 1 teaspoon seasoned meat tenderizer
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Lowry’s seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cup s beef broth or water
- 1 cup BBQ sauce, plus additional for serving
- Combine meat tenderizer, celery salt, seasoned salt, and garlic salt in a small bowl. Rub spices into brisket. Put brisket in a large heavy duty Ziploc bag. Add liquid smoke and Worcestershire sauce. Seal bag and put in the refrigerator to marinate overnight.
- Add water and BBQ sauce in your VitaClay pot (VM7900 or VF7700). Add brisket and any juices in the Ziploc bag (put the side with the fat on top).
- Cook on "SOUP" for 2 hours.
- Serve with additional BBQ sauce mixed with some of the cooking liquid.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.