This is a recipe you will just fall in love with when you imagine the dish melting in your mouth giving your taste buds experiences like never before. This nutritious and easy to prepare meal is just what you need for that special occasion in your life.
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 table spoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 (2-3 pounds) boneless pork tenderloin
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Yield: 6 – 8 servings
- In the insert of your VitaClay slow cooker place the pork tenderloin. In a measuring cup mix together all the remaining ingredients and when done pour the mixture over the pork.
- Cover and cook for 1 ½ - 2 hours.
- Once the tenderloin is ready or cooked remove from the slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish. Lightly break it apart with two folks and ladle about ¼ – ½ cup of gravy over the pork tenderloin.
- For the remaining gravy store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for later use if need be.