You have to agree with me that most dishes prepare using pork are just amazing. But wait until you try out this health pork preparation that will leave asking for more. The experience is just amazing not to mention that it is very simple to prepare.
Cranberry- Mustard Pork Loin Recipe
- ¼ cup cold water
- 1 (2 pounds) boneless pork loin roast
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 14 oz whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Start by placing the roast boneless pork loin in a Vita Clay slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl combine the cranberry sauce, mustard, lemon juice and brown sugar and pour the mixture over the roast in the slow cooker.
- Using a lid cover and cook for 2 to 2 ½ hours, this should make the meat tender. Remove the roast from the slow cooker and keep it warm.
- When done strain the cooking juices into a 2- cup measuring cup and add water to measure 2 cups. Take a small saucepan and in it combine cornstarch and cold water until it is dissolved; stir in the cooking juices and allow boiling.
- Cook and stir for two minutes as this will ensure proper thickening and you can now serve with the pork.
Yield: 8 servings