Do you think you have what it takes to make a hearty meat sauce simmered in a traditional slow cooker within 6 hours? Perhaps you should try using the new VitaClay slow-cooker. It will give you tasty Bolognese within 2 hours! Simply follow this 2 -hour slow cooked Bolognese recipe for a healthy family.
Ingredients for 8 servings 10-Step Directions for Bolognese (About 15 minutes)
- Heat the olive oil over medium hit in a large skillet.
- Add carrots, onion and garlic. Stir in until it is tender about 10 minutes.
- In the same large skillet, stir in your ground beef.
- Break up the meat as it cooks until it turns brown.
- Drain off the skillet with excess fat and pour in 1 cup of milk.
- Bring the heat to medium low until the milk is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Put this mixture into the VitaClay slow cooker.
- Stir in the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, basil, oregano and red pepper flake.
- Set the timer on your VitaClay slow cooker for 2 hours.
- About 1 hour before serve, stir in, ½ cup of milk and Parmesan cheese.
Serve it hot for a great taste. Generally, proper and healthy nutrition begins with learning to prepare the right food using Vitaclay pots. Nevertheless, if you do not have the slow cooker, don't panic. Reach out to us through the contact page or buy it from the product page.