Wondering how you can prepare tender Miso braised pork chunks for your family in the easiest and fastest way possible? With a VitaClay slow cooker, it won't take you 4 long hours as is the case with many traditional slow cookers. 2 hours is all you need to prepare delicious, mouth-watering Miso braised pork chunks for your loving family. Besides, the 2 hours needed wont be "stolen" from your personal time with the kids or husband because the cooker literally becomes your personal chef. You may even start complaining about your husband's "eating from the pot" new habit soon :) Find these ingredients and follow the preparation steps.
Miso Braised Pork Ingredients
5-Steps for Preparing Miso Braised Pork (About 15 minutes)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 5 pounds of pork butt cut into two inches
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cups of water, or more if desired
- 1/3 cup of soy sauce
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- ¾ cup of white Shiro Miso
- Heat canola oil over medium heat using the skillet.
- Add the sliced pork into the skillet, sear until both sides are browned. Stir in garlic and ginger cook for 30 seconds until it produces a sweet aroma.
- Transfer the mixture to the VitaClay slow-cooker.
- Add to it water, soy sauce, brown sugar and Miso.
- Set the timer on your VitaClay slow-cooker for 2 hours.
- Add more water if you need the pork to be covered in the sauce.
Enjoy a 2-hour cooked tender and juicy Miso braised pork with your guests. Always serve it hot. Don't have a VitaClay slow cooker
yet? Don't worry, we can help you with that! Just follow this link to order yours.