"Frutti Di Mare" meaning “fruit of the sea”is a classic and very popular Italian pasta dish filled with a variety of fresh and delicious seafood you can get your hands on. If you’re a seafood lover, this is the perfect dish for you!
1. Add pasta in your vitaclay pot. Fill up water to half pot or enough to cook your pasta. Set on stew or fast to cook for 20-30 minutes or until pasta becomes al dente.
2. In the meantime, Heat a large heavy bottom deep skillet over medium heat. Melt butter and olive oil to the skillet. Add onions, garlic, and crushed red pepper, saute until tender and fragrant, about 4 minutes, stirring being careful not to allow the garlic to burn. Add wine and simmer until reduced by half, about 3 minutes.
3. Add tomato paste, grape tomatoes, clam juice, and pasta water, stir until well combined. Add clams, muscles, and shrimp, toss with sauce and cover. When the shrimp is pink and curled set them aside. Cook the until clams and mussels open, about 4 minutes, setting them aside as they open. Discard any unopened shells.
4. Once all seafood has cooked bring the remaining sauce to a simmer to thicken if need.
5. When pasta is cooked, Drain excess water. Transfer seafood and sauce to pasta in your clay pot. Add parsley to the pasta mix and toss.
6. Serve pasta garnished with torn basil leaves and shaved pecorino.
Comments will be approved before showing up.