Are you a steak freak? Are you too busy to make delicious steak at home?
Worry no more!
The VitaClay slow cooker allows you to prepare nutritious Salisbury steak at home in under 2 and a half hours with a slow cooker. What’s more is the fact that the slow cooker does all the cooking for you. Keep reading to find out more.
This recipe makes 8 servings
- 1 ounce, envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 pounds, lean ground beef
- ½ cup, Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup, all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons, vegetable oil
- 2 cans, condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry au jus mix
- ¾ cup, water
9-Step Direction for Salisbury steak (About 15 minutes)
- Mix the ground beef, onion soup mix, bread crumbs and mix in a large bowl. Mix until uniformly combined using hands.
- Shape the mixture into 8 patties.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Deep the patties in flour to form a coating.
- Put the coated patties in the large skillet, heat until browned.
- Transfer the browned patties into the Vitaclay Slow-cooker and stack like a pyramid.
- Mix separately cream of chicken soup, au jus mix, and water in a medium bowl.
- Transfer the mixture into your VitaClay slow-cooker and pour in the meat.
- Set your Vitaclay slow-cooker timer for 2 hours.