Chicken dishes are always delicious no wonder everybody love them unless of course you’re vegetarian. This recipe will give you another idea on just how to add another flavor to your roast chicken in a surprisingly unique manner using our slow cooker.
- 1 whole organic chicken
- 4 medium sized potatoes cut in cubes
- 1 large onion that is loosely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons organic paprika
- ½ teaspoon organic garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon Celtic salt
- 1 teaspoon organic white pepper
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground organic black pepper
- 1 teaspoon organic cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl make sure to combine all the spices and set aside.
- Turn to the chicken and remove the giblets.
- Put your onions in the bottom of your slow cooker crock pot this prevents chicken from sticking on the bottom as well as adding moisture to the chicken.
- You can now add chicken, some water and potatoes to the slow cooker crock pot.
- Use the spices to rub on all the chicken sides.
- Cook on low heat for at least 2 hours with a VitaClay slow cooker.
- Confirm your chicken is cooked thoroughly then you can serve (remember the chicken bones and juices can be used to prepare bone broth therefore make use of them)