For those of you who love pork, this mouth-watering recipe promises an experience like no other. The VitaClay slow cooker only goes to preserve and enhance the flavor of the pork, while keeping in all the essential proteins and healthy fats. It is both nutritious and healthy so don’t be afraid to try it out.
- 1 large onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 4 -5 lb pork shoulder roast, preferably pastured
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- 1 cup pureed tomato • 1 tablespoon salt 9( you can use sea salt)
- ½ teaspoon all spice
- ½ cup beef or chicken broth • cream from the top of one can (13.5 oz) of coconut milk
- Start by dicing the onion and mincing the garlic.
- Then combine all the ingredients for the dish in a slow cooker crock pot and mix them well with exception of the roast.
- Set the slow cooker crock pot to low heat.
- Place the roast in the slow cooker crock pot, add water and cook for 2 hours
- When cooking is complete shred the pork with a fork and mix with the sauce formed in the slow cooker pot. 6. The meal is ready to be served. If you haven’t grabbed your VitaClay slow cooker already, just follow the button below and you are good to go.