Recipe courtesy of mmcgee from allrecipes.com
This Creamy Mushroom Pork Chops recipe is easy peasy, you'll have your dinner on the table in just 30 minutes. You'll only need simple ingredients for this recipe and there's no need for a long-wait marinating. Serve it with mashed potatoes for an ultimate dinner with your family for Christmas!
• 4 pork chops
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
• 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
• salt and pepper to taste
• 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
1. Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste.
2. In your clay pot. add the chops, onion and mushrooms. Pour cream of mushroom soup over chops. Cover and stew for 20 to 30 minutes, or until chops are cooked through.
Comments will be approved before showing up.