Recipe courtesy of AuntE from allrecipes.com
This pork recipe is a nice way to have protein options for dinner without needing to stand over a hot stove or grill to poke at or tend. Just put everything in your crockpot cooker, set it up, and it's good to go! You'd love it even more with Mustard to kick up a little spice in your pork chops and Honey to sweeten things up! Enjoy your dinner!
• 1/4 cup honey
• 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 1 1/2 pounds center-cut boneless pork chops - 1/2-inch thick
• garlic powder, or to taste
1. Mix honey and mustard together in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
2. In your clay pot, heat butter and lay pork chops into the hot butter. Sprinkle chops of garlic powder pour honey mustard sauce over chops.
3. Cook until chops are no longer pink inside.
Comments will be approved before showing up.