3 cups (600 g) sweet glutinous rice, rinsed
3 cups (900 mL) water
1 ¼ cups (300 mL) coconut cream, unsweetened
4 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1. Rinse your rice in running water
2. Add rice and water in your VitaClay pot.
3. Set on "Sweet Rice", "Sushi Rice" or "White Rice" to cook till cooking cycle completes.
4. In a medium saucepan over high heat, combine the coconut cream, sugar, and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cover for 10 minutes. Once sauce has thickened slightly, remove from the heat and set aside.
5. Line a small bowl with BPA free plastic wrap. Scoop about 2-4 tablespoons of rice onto the plastic wrap. Push the rice against the sides of the bowl to create an even layer. Place 3-4 cubes of mango inside the rice. Using the plastic wrap, form the rice into a ball and twist the plastic wrap tightly. Unwrap and repeat with the rest of the rice and mango. Arrange the rice balls in a pile and pour the coconut cream sauce over them. You're ready to serve! -Courtesy of Tasty, recipe revised for VitaClay
Comments will be approved before showing up.