Quick Easy Spaghetti Squash Steamed in Vita Clay Pot, Quicker than your Pressure Cooker, Oven and Old Slow Cooker
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 3 cups of water
- With a paring knife, cut the spaghetti squash in half, crosswise. (You’ll get longer strands of spaghetti squash if you cut it in half crosswise instead of lengthwise).
- With a large spoon, scoop out the seeds in the center of the squash and discard the gunk.
- Place the bamboo steamer inside your Claypot cooker (optional)
Add 1 cup water* in your clay pot. Place the squash halves on the steamer basket. Set on Stew to cook for 40 minutes or an hour. (If you use VM7800-5, add 4 cups water instead)
- Once done, check the doneness of the squash by poking a fork on it. Take the squash out of the pot and shred with a fork.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.