Made with hearty grass-fed beef, homemade stewed tomatoes, onion garlic, carrot, and celery. It’s packed with flavor and nutrient sure to please even the pickiest eaters!
1. Using a medium pan, heat up olive oil, over medium-high heat. Once the oil is ready, sauté garlic and onion until onions are slightly soft.
2. Add ground beef. Let the meat cook a bit. Add carrots and celery. Mix and let cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Transfer to your clay pot. Add tomato sauce, salt, bay leaves, pepper, and peperoncino. Mix to combine.
4. Set on “stew” to cook for 1 hour. Or on “slow” to cook for 1.5 hours (Note: don’t forget to stir it occasionally to make sure it does not stick in the bottom of the pot to burn)
5. taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
Garnish and Serve.
Comments will be approved before showing up.