How to make sushi rice?
1. Rinse your rice in running water.
2. Add rice and water in your VitaClay.
3. Set on Regular/white rice cooking.
4. When rice is cooked, let it sit in warm for additional 10-20 minutes.
5. In a small saucepan, combine the rice vinegar, oil, sugar, and salt. Cook over medium heat until the sugar dissolves. Cool, then stir into the cooked rice. Toss the rice around to distribute the rice vinegar evenly, and not mash the rice.
Now you are ready to make sushi...
Comments will be approved before showing up.