#vegetarian #lentilsoup with potato leeks, #sweetpotato, #mushrooms and #kale, made in 40 minutes in my VitaClay! #feelinggood again when #eatinghealthy ! It’s #glutenfree #vegan #plantbased .
- 2 medium potatoes, cut in cubes
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and in cubes
- 1 cup red lentil
- 1 cup kale
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 slices of ginger
- 4-6 cups broth
- 1 lemon juice
- Sauté onion garlic in a sauce pan over medium high heat until translucent. Transfer to your clay pot.
- Add the rest of ingredients. Set on stew to cook for 40 minutes or an hour.
- In the last 10 minutes of cooking, add kale then continue to cook for the rest of the time or until all cooked tender. Squeeze lemon juice and serve hot.