#nourish your body with Shiitake #Mushroom & #Kale potato noodle #soup simmered in #broth! We modified the recipe of
“Mushroom & Kale Gnocchi” from #blueapron! A perfect #veganfood #vegetarianfood #plantbased #meatless dish!
- 1/2 lb Gnocchi or potatoes, cut in cubes
- 1 cup pasta (optional)
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 4 oz Cremini Mushrooms or shiitake mushrooms
- 5 oz of baby kale leaves
- 1 bunch Parsley
- 1 Shallot
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tbsps Mascarpone Cheese
- ¼ tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 4 cups broth
- Sauté shallot garlic in olive oil in a sauce pan over medium high heat until translucent. Transfer to your vitaclay pot.
- Add the rest of ingredients and the juice of 2 lemon wedges in your clay pot except greens.
- Set to cook on stew or fast for 30 minutes.
- In the last 10 minutes of cooking, add kale leaves and continue until all becomes al dente.
- Stir in the mascarpone. Taste, then season with salt and pepper if desired and garnish with the gremolata. Serve the remaining lemon wedges on the side. Enjoy!