Recipe courtesy of SusieQ88 from allrecipes.com
If you love your heart, you'll love salmon even more. This Christmas season, give your loved ones the gift of heart-healthy food. Salmon is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids that are good for the heart. Say “I love you” just as much as a bouquet of roses with this amazing salmon recipe! Enjoy this easy slow cooker recipe for salmon!
• 1 (1 1/2-pound) salmon fillet, skin removed
• salt to taste
• 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
• 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
• 1 cup dry white wine
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
• salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. In your clay pot, melt the butter, whisk in the flour, cooking for 1 minute, then stir in the wine. Bring to a boil until liquid is reduced by half, 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Stir in the salmon fillet, chives and season with salt and pepper. Set on “stew” for 20-30 minutes. Serve!
Comments will be approved before showing up.