Recipe courtesy of morgens aunt from allrecipes.com
• 2 cups rotini pasta
• 12-ounce chicken chunks, drained
• 2 cups marinara sauce
• ½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
• 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. In your clay pot, add the first 3 ingredients with lightly salted water.
Set on “stew” for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Sprinkle bread crumbs and mozzarella cheese until everything is covered.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is entirely melted, about 35 minutes. (optional)
Comments will be approved before showing up.