Chicken Soup with Rice & Veggies
a whole rotisserie herb spiced chicken
1 cup onion, chopped
1 cup celery, chopped
1 cup carrot, chopped
1 cup wild rice (or quinuoa)
1. Break whole chicken in parts (the smaller, the more flavor it will blend in soup)
2. Load the chicken in your VitaClay pot.
3. Add rice and fill up water or broth to the top.
4. Set on “Soup” or "Fast" for 2 hours.
5. In last 30 minutes of cooking, add the rest of ingredients veggies
6. Remove large bones from VitaClay Pot & Serve!
Comments will be approved before showing up.