Have artichoke turkey for lunch served with red quinoa- cooked for 20 minutes.
For the sauce:
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded extremely thin
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup artichoke heart halves
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- ½ tbsp thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup wine (optional but recommended)
- Add turkey ingredients and sauce in VitaClay to set on stew for 20 minutes.
- In another Vitaclay, add 1 part quinoa , 1 1/2 parts water, set on white rice cooking. It will be done automatically depending on amount of amount in cooking.