Finally, this yummy powerhouse Greek chickpea soup came out surprisingly good with immune-boosting and “antiviral” properties - lots of onions and oregano plus tomatoes, turmeric, and lemon!
- 2 cups dried chickpeas soaked in water overnight
- 1 or 2 onions minced
- 4 -6 cups of water
- 2 small garlic cloves minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1/2 -1 lemon juiced
- 1 cup organic tomato sauce
- Sauté onion in a saucepan on medium-high heat until onion becomes translucent. Transfer to your VitaClay pot.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and water in your Vitaclay.
Set on VITACLAY (VM7900) soup to cook for 1-2 hours. Enjoy!