- 1/3 cup brown sugar or more to taste
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped zucchini
- 3/4 cup walnut pieces
- 4 cups water
- Combine and mix sugar, oil and eggs in bowl. In another bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Add mixes together to moisten. Carefully fold in zucchini and nuts.
- Add 4 cups water in VitaClay stock pot. Place a steam basket or a trivet into the pot.
- Pour batter into a greased glass dish. Place a piece of aluminum foil loosely on top to prevent moisture from getting into dish. Place dish on trivet inside VitaClay cooker.
- Cover your cooker. Set on "fast"/"stew" and cook for 40 minutes to an hour.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.