Suitable for VitaClay Models VF7700 and VM7900 series ONLY.
Courtesy of the organic momma ( How the VitaClay Slow Cooker Saved My Life)
- 3-4 lb Chuck roast
- 2 Tbs cooking oil
- 2 cups beef stock
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 Onion
- 3 s carrots
- 2 stalks Celery
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Oregano (dried)
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in a sauce pan
- Saute onions until translucent
- Add garlic, carrots and celery and saute for a few minutes until fragrant
- Move all vegetables into vitaclay multicooker
- Coat chuck roast with oregano, paprika and cumin
- Salt and pepper generously
- Heat remaining tablespoon of cooking oil in the same pan
- Brown roast on all sides for a few minutes per a side
- Move to VitaClay multicooker.
- Add beef stock and set slow cook on “soup” for 3-4 hours.
- Salt and pepper to taste before serving.
Yields: Serving 4-10