Do you love baked beans? Are you frustrated by the long wait time traditional slow cookers take to cook them? The truth is, even if you're not a fan, with the proper chef preparing the right baked beans recipe for you, you can achieve mouth watering tastes. A VitaClay slow cooker prepares delicious baked beans for you within 2 hours with this recipe. It will only take you 10 minutes prep time to make this happen. Simply find these ingredients, follow the directions and go away for 2 hours!
Baked Beans Recipe Ingredients
4-Step Directions for cooking Baked Beans (takes about 10 minutes)
- Original recipe makes 12 servings
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup hickory-flavored barbeque sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- drained and rinsed 3 cans (14.5 ounce) great Northern beans
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 ounces of cooked ham and diced
- Mix the ketchup, barbeque sauce, brown sugar and mustard in your VitaClay slow cooker.
- Stir in the mixture until smooth.
- Add beans, green bell pepper, onion and cooked ham into the barbeque sauce then stir.
- Set the timer of your slow-cooker to 2 hours.
Serve hot and enjoy your slow cooked, baked beans as a regular side meal. If you haven't purchased your VitaClay slow cooker, simply follow this link to get yours.