Chili is an easy favorite in my house--my family loves to eat it and it ’s so easy, I love to make it! I love using my VitaClay Stock Pot to cook up a big batch and feed my family with it all week long!
This recipe calls for ground turkey, which is great--but any ground meat can be used--and you can even use left-over turkey from holiday meals if you’re tired of turkey sandwiches!
- 2 lb ground turkey (get organic if you can)
- 2 large diced tomatoes
- 6 oz tomato paste or 16oz strained tomatoes
- 16 oz salsa
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 T minced garlic
- 2 c black beans: soaked and cooked
- salt and pepper to taste
- Broth to fill the pot
- Add all ingredients to VitaClay Stock Pot, adding broth at the end to fill the pot.
- Cook on “slow” for 1-2 hours.
- Serve, garnished with sour cream or greek yogurt and cilantro
- Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.