Vegan Slow Cooker Meatballs
- 1 cup water or broth
- 1 ½ to 2 pounds of vegan meatballs
- 1 1/2 cups barbeque sauce
- 2 ½ cups whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1 Tablespoon water
- Pour the water into your clay pot.
- Add the meatballs on top.
- Pour the barbeque sauce on top of the meatballs.
- Mash up the cranberry sauce and pour that on top of the barbeque sauce, using a spoon to cover the meatballs slightly.
- Set your Vitaclay on “Stew” to cook for 40 - 50 minutes
- At 30 minutes of cooking, pour the cornstarch slurry into the pot and stir gently.
- Allow the sauce to thicken slightly and bubble while stirring, about 2-5 minutes. Let it finish cooking for the rest of time.
Image courtesy of "Meatballs" (CC BY 2.0) bymanda_wong
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.