With a VitaClay slow cooker, you get to enjoy high quality, aromatic, Tofu curry in just 2 hours! plus 10 minutes prep time. The slow cooker does all the work once you’ve added the ingredients.
Ingredients for preparing Tofu Curry Recipe
- 1 lb firm tofu, cubed
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 inches fresh ginger, minced
- 2 cups sweet corn
- 1 tablespoon spices
- 1 can (15 oz) coconut milk
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 (6-oz) can tomato paste
5-Step Direction for Tofu Curry (About 15 minutes)
- Put the cubed tofu in your VitaClay slow cooker
- Add onion, peppers, finely cut garlic and ginger to the slow cooker.
- Stir in corn, spices. Coconut milk, vegetable stock and tomato paste.
- Set the timer of your VitaClay slow cooker for 2 hours.
- Before serve, taste to adjust spices to your desired result.
Garnish your curry with fresh cilantro and serve hot. Enjoy your curry with sweet finely cooked Basmati rice in the evening