Super Easy 30 minute Pesto chicken pasta (Video Recipe)
Serving size: 2-4
- 2 c pasta
- 2 c water or chicken broth or veggie broth
- ½ c of pesto or to taste
- ½ - 1 lb chicken fillet or chopped
- Add water, pasta in VitaClay pot.
- Add 2 chicken fillet breasts on top (chopped or whole.
- Add 3-4 table spoon fresh pesto sauce spread on top of the fillet.
- Set on Stew for 30 minutes At the last 5 minutes of cooking, add the rest of pesto sauce to simmer until cooking cycle complete.
- (Optional) Garnish with Parmesan cheese, parsley and serve.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.