Spicy Thai basil chicken over jasmine rice. Satisfying and full of flavors! Basil is good for you too! YumIngredients:
- 1 chicken breast, cut in cubes
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 4 – 10 Thai chilies or to your taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 splash of dark sweet soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 handful of Thai holy basil leaves
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Add 1/2 cup water in your vitaclay. Add chicken mix in your vitaclay
3. Set on stew to cook for 20-30 minutes or until chicken cooked through.
Serve over rice. Enjoy!