The quickest and the easiest way to make one pot meal! This spicy Lemon Basil chicken over sticky rice and millets is a must try deal! It’s full of flavor to satisfy your taste buds! Yum! Yum! Yum! 😋
Made with just a few simple 5 ingredients- chicken tenders, lemon juice, basil, ginger, rice, millets total 5 ingredients! The reason I added millets in the deal was to make it nourishment while you indulge yourselves!
This gluten free ancient grain, Millets, nourishes your body, contains high starch levels, B vitamins, calcium, iron, potassium, zinc, magnesium, and fats.· Regulate Blood Glucose Levels · Help In Weight Loss · Good For Heart · Battles Cancer Cells · Promotes Digestion.
Both basil and millets help relieve stress and anxiety!
1. Add 1 1/2 cups rinsed rice mix and 1 1/2 cups water in your #vitaclay #claypot
2. Set on sweet rice on rice cooking and cook.
3. Combine arrow root flour, chicken cubes, soy sauce and ginger and mix in a bowl.
4. Add olive oil in a sauce pan over medium high heat. When oil get warmed add chicken mix and stir fry until chicken is cooked. Add basil and lemon juice and more soy sauce to taste and continue to stir for a couple of minutes.
5. About 25 to 30 minutes when you see the water in the rice cooker has been dried or absorbed in to your rice, add the cooked chicken on top of the rice. Close the cover to let it continue to simmer until you hear a sound of a beep or rice completes its cooking cycle. Leave it in warm cycle for 10-15 more minutes.
Comments will be approved before showing up.