Super Easy Simple Ingredient Slow Cooker Steak Pizzaiola
- 2 lb. flank steak
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 bell pepper red, yellow or orange, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- Layer 1/4 cup of water on the bottom of the clay pot.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper and place in Clay pot.
- Cover with the onions and peppers, and pour the sauce over the meat and vegetables.
- Cook on “stew” for 1 to 1.5 hours or until meat is fully cooked or tender.
- Flip it around once or twice, so that the juices can soak in on all sides if possible.
- Serve over polenta, rice, pasta, potatoes, bread, or veggies of your choice.