Slow Cooker/Rice Cooker Cardamom Quinoa Porridge
Warm Cardamom Quinoa Porridge makes a healthy and great tasting breakfast!
- 1/2 cup quinoa (rinsed)
- 1 3/4 cups almond milk (divided)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 4 tablespoon toasted slivered almonds (divided)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Raisins (optional)
- Combine the quinoa, water, vanilla extract, salt, and cardamom in your Vitaclay rice and slow cooker.
- Cook on the rice setting for about 30-40 minutes
- When finished serve a scoop of the quinoa into the middle of a bowl.
- Pour about 1/2 cup of almond mild over the quinoa and garnish with almonds and raisins. You can also sprinkle a bit on cinnamon on top too. Enjoy!!
Also in VitaClay® Recipes