If you want something for your family to enjoy then look no further than this delicious and flavorful recipe. It promises you nothing but the best experience in the kitchen and a happy and healthy family to look up to.
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- ¼ cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 2 large green bell peppers ( roughly chopped)
- 2 pounds beef sirloin( cut into 2 inch strips)
- 14.5 oz of stewed tomatoes with fluid
- garlic powder (to taste)
- Start the process of preparation by sprinkling the strips of sirloin with the garlic powder in order for them to taste.
- When done heat the vegetable oil in large skillet over medium heat and when ready brown the seasoned beef strips and transfer them to the slow cooker.
- Mix the bouillon cube with the hot water and be sure to dissolve it. Then mix in the corn starch until dissolved. When done pour in the slow cooker containing the meat and stir in the green peppers, onions, sugar, stewed tomatoes, soy sauce and the salt.
- using a lid cover and cook on high heat for 3- 4 hours or on low heat for 6 -8 hours
- You can serve over, rice, egg noodles or even chow Mein.
Yield: 6 servings