It is not easy to find a slow cooker pork chop dish, this is why this preparation should be both interesting and enjoyable for all of you. This dish is full of healthy benefits which are attributed to the many nutrients it contains. The dish is very simple to prepare and comes with a guarantee of deliciousness!
- 1 medium onion (about 1 cup) chopped
- 2 pounds bone in pork chops (about 6 chops and ¾ inch thick)
- 10-11 oz of condensed cream of mushroom soup or condensed 98% fat free cream of mush room soup.
- 11 oz of condensed cream of celery soup( regular or 98% fat free)
- 6 cups of hot cooked instant white rice
- In a VitaClay slow cooker layer the pork and the onion.
- When done stir the soups in a small bowl and pour the resulting mixture all over the pork.
- Using a lid cover and cook for 2-3 hours. This should result in the pork being folk tender
- Serve the pork and sauce with the hot rice.
Yield: 6 servings