This is among the simplest slow cooker recipes you will ever come across. It only has two ingredients; it is also the preferred dish during festive seasons like Christmas. It is rich in body essential nutrients that will transform how you live (not really, but close enough!)
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 (8 pound) cured bone in picnic ham
- Start by spreading 1 ½ cups of brown sugar on the bottom of the slow cooker crock pot.
- When done place the ham flat side down into the slow cooker( sometimes you might need to trim it in order to fit in the slow cooker)
- When successful, use your hands to rub the remaining sugar into the ham.
- Using a lid cover and cook on low heat for 8 hours and it will be ready to serve.
Yield: 24 servings