Help keep your weight off in summer! For your kids' "treat”, make it a chicken sausage sandwich with lots of onion, pepper, and sauerkraut. Onions contain sulfur compounds that help fight mucus and promote the expulsion of mucus from your airways. Onion is considered to be the most powerful natural antibiotics, which can fight off both viral and bacterial infections, and ease the symptoms of sore throat.
1. Add 2 cups water in your clay pot
2. Add spaghetti squash in Clay pot and place 3-4 sausages on top of the squash
3. Set on "stew" to cook for 40 minutes or an hour.
4. While cooking in your pot, sauté onion, pepper in olive oil in a saucepan until onion for 5-10 minutes then add sauerkraut and stir for a minute. Transfer all to your clay pot placing on top of sausages and continue cooking.
5. When all is cooked through, take out the cooked squash and let it cook off. Use a fork to scrape and fluff the strands from the sides of the squash. Mix with onion, pepper, and sauerkraut. Add sausage and serve.
Comments will be approved before showing up.