Recipe and image courtesy from thatlowcarblife.com.
We modified it to fit in our VitaClay Fast Slow Cooker cooked in 30 minutes.
1. Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and drizzle with oil.
Add the paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to a small bowl and stir to combine.
2.. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken.
3. Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Set chicken aside.
4. Add cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, spinach, garlic, red pepper and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
5. Spoon the spinach mixture into each chicken breast evenly.
6. Add 3 oz water or broth in your clay pot. Place the chicken breasts in your clay pot and set on stew for 30 minutes. Or until chicken is cooked through.
Note: add 1 cup water or broth in your bigger stock pot and cook for 30 minutes only.
Comments will be approved before showing up.