Recipe and image courtesy from thatlowcarblife.com.
We modified it to fit in our VitaClay Fast Slow Cooker cooked in 30 minutes. Try this amazing slow cooker chicken breast recipe!
1. Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and drizzle with oil.
Add the paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to a small bowl and stir to combine.
2.. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken.
3. Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Set chicken aside.
4. Add cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, spinach, garlic, red pepper and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
5. Spoon the spinach mixture into each chicken breast evenly.
6. Add 3 oz water or broth in your clay pot. Place the chicken breasts in your clay pot and set on stew for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Note: add 1 cup water or broth in your bigger stock pot and cook for 30 minutes only.
Comments will be approved before showing up.