Image courtesy from Instrupix
Enjoy this amazing crockpot meatloaf recipe for the ultimate slow cooker meatloaf!
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup ketchup (or more if you'd like)
- 1/2 cup water (or a little more if your beef is super lean)
- In a bowl that fits inside your vita pot, mix together all of the ingredients, but set aside half of the ketchup for later.
- Top it with the remaining ketchup and spread it evenly over the top. You can also use BBQ sauce, chili sauce or a combination of sauces. Whatever.
- Add 1 cup water and place meatloaf bowl in clay pot on top of water. Set on stew for 1 hour.