Well, it is the fall and a season for soup! Who doesn’t like soup? If you are like me, I eat soup all year long! Soup is delicious, self-healing, nourishing, comforting, soothing and relaxing! What’s more? It helps detox, weight-loss, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory with right ingredients!
Check out this yummy food, nutrient dense, immune boosting Turkey Quinoa Soup with Shrimp bone broth with ginseng, made easy in VitaClay for 20 minutes!
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cooked turkey meat, threaded (I used the meat cooked from turkey bone broth last night)
- 1 cup shrimps, peeled, deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups turkey bone broth
- 1 cup spinach, optional
- Add quinoa, turkey meat, bone broth in your clay pot. Set on stew to cook for 30 minutes.
- Mix garlic in olive oil, soy sauce and lemon juice to let it marinate for 1 minute or two. Add shrimps and mix well.
- When soup in clay pot reaches to a boil, about cooked for 15-20 minutes, add shrimps mixture in and cover the cooker to continue to cook until shrimps are cooked through. Add basil and spinach. Cover, and simmer for a couple of minutes.