Quick easy #Onepot #goulash “happy whole meal” for a happy family! Made from scratch in VitaClay in 30 minutes!
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup bone broth
- 1 - 2 cups organic tomato sauce
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 1/2 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute more.
- Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Drain fat and transfer to vitaclay pot.
- Add the rest of ingredients except cheese and parsley in your clay pot. Stir and mix well.
- Set on stew to cook for 30 minutes. (Use models VM7900 or VF7700 only). If choose VM7800 model, please add 3 cups clear liquid water or bone broth instead and do not cook for more than 30 minutes)
- Stir in cheese and remove from heat.
- Garnish with parsley and enjoy!