A quick and easy Jambalaya that tastes like you spent all day making it. All you have to do is place all the ingredients into your VitaClay slow/rice cooker push the "rice" button and you will have Jambalaya for dinner tonight. It's that easy!
- 1 ½ cups white rice
- 1 pound Andouille sausage, sliced
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 4 cups chicken broth
- ½ sweet onion, chopped
- 4 oz green chilies, diced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons creole seasoning
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Place the slice, sausage, shrimp, chicken, broth, chillies, onion, tomato paste and seasoning into your VitaClay slow/rice cooker.
- Cover and cook on the "rice" setting, which will automatically start after 10 seconds.
- This will cook for about 40 minutes
- The cooker will automatically switch itself to warm once the cooking is complete
- Serve with a garnish of chopped parsley and enjoy