1. Rub your salmon with Dijon, and tarragon. Set aside for 20 mins marinate.
2. Add thyme, black pepper, water, olive oil and potatoes in your vitaclay smart multicooker, VM7900 or VF7700, set on “Stew” for 30 - 40 min.
3. While the potatoes begin to cook, sear your salmon and season with salt in a sauce pan (media high heat).
4. After 20 mins, add your salmon with sliced Lemon, and asparagus on top of potatoes in VitaClay.
5. Continue to cook for the rest of time or until cooked through.
6. Make your Dill cream while your salmon is cooking-- mix well with Chopped Dill, Sour Cream, Lemon Juice, and salt and stir well.
Comments will be approved before showing up.