1 lb potato, chopped
2Tablespoon Chopped Thyme
1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1/2 cup water
Salmon Fillets with Dijon Marinade:
2 Salmon Fillets with7 oz each (or 4 Salmon Fillets with 5 oz each )
2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 Tablespoon Tarragon
2 Tablespoons Chopped Dill
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
1 teaspoon salt
- Rub your salmon with Dijon, and tarragon. Set aside for 20 mins marinate.
- Add thyme, black pepper, water, olive oil and potatoes in your vitaclay smart multicooker, VM7900 or VF7700, set on “Stew” for 30 - 40 min. Please stir 2-3 times during the cooking cycle to ensure potatoes don’t burn to the bottom of the pot.
- While the potatoes begin to cook, sear your salmon and season with salt in a sauce pan (medium high heat).
- After 20 mins, add your salmon with sliced Lemon, and asparagus on top of potatoes in VitaClay.
- Continue to cook for the rest of time or until cooked through.
- Make your Dill cream while your salmon is cooking-- mix well with Chopped Dill, Sour Cream, Lemon Juice, and salt and stir well.
Serve and Enjoy!
*Recipe intended for VitaClay models VM7900 or VF7700 ONLY. Please do not try this recipe in the stock pot, as there is not sufficient liquid.