Do you think it takes 6 hours to prepare chicken and dumplings? Not really if you have a VitaClay slow-cooker at home. This slow-cooker transforms you to become your own chef- you don't need to hire a custom chef to prepare this delicious meal. All you have to do is simply give this chicken and dumplings recipe a read, follow through with the preparation steps and serve delicious chicken and dumplings to your loving family.
You don’t even have to miss work or play time with your kids to prepare chicken and dumplings in your home. 2 hours is all you need to give your family the healthy chicken and dumplings dinners twice or thrice a week.
4-step Directions for Chicken and Dumplings (About 10 minutes)
- 4 boneless chicken ,breast halves
- 2 tablespoons, butter
- 10.75 ounce of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 finely diced onion
- 10 ounce of refrigerated biscuit dough ,broken into pieces
- Take you VitaClay slow-cooker, add to it 4 boneless chicken pieces, chicken soup, butter and onions.
- Fill the slow-cooker with enough water to cover or mushroom soup as desired.
- Set the timer on your VitaClay cooker for 2 hours.
- About an hour before serving, add biscuits dough in the slow cooker pot.
Serve hot when ready! If you haven't put your hands on the nee VitaClay slow cooker, follow the link below to avoid being left behind.