3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil or Butter
1 c onions… add 1 teaspoon salt
20 each Baby Carrots
¼ cup chopped celery
½ cup chopped tomato
2 teaspoon thyme
2 teaspoon rosemary
1/2 cup red wine… reduce liquid by half
½ c Beef Broth
1 T Salt
4 pc bone in short rib or boneless.
- Sear your Short Ribs and season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Set inside VitaClay and proceed to make the braising liquid. (Do not turn on cooker until liquid is added)
- In your sauce pan, on medium high, start with oil and your onions. When the onions begin to sauté. add salt and continue to stir for 4 mins.
- Add carrots and celery and continue to cook for 3 mins.
- Add herbs and red wine. Cook until the liquid has reduced by half. Add Beef Broth and Salt.
- Pour over ribs already in VitaClay VM7900 multicooker. Set on “Stew” for 2 hours 20 minutes
*Recipe intended for VitaClay models VM7900 or VF7700 ONLY. Please do not try this recipe in the stock pot, as there is not sufficient liquid.