- 1 cups Sausage (Andoullie)
- 2 T chopped shallots
- 2 t butter
- ½ c fennel
- ¼ t coriander
- ¼ t curry powder
- 1 T Heavy Cream
- ½ c beer
2 lbs Clams, soaked 1 hours with 1/4 cup salt in 8 cups water
- Drain the clams and place clams in the VitaClay.
- In a saucepan, cook the Andouille Sausage with Shallots and butter for 5 min.
- Add fennel, coriander and curry powder and continue to sauté.
- Add Beer and Cream then transfer to the VitaClay. Set on “Stew” for 20 -30 mins or until cooked through.
*Recipe intended for VitaClay models VM7900 or VF7700 ONLY. Please do not try this recipe in the stock pot, as there is not sufficient liquid.