1 cups Sausage (Andoullie)
2 T chopped shallots
2 t butter
½ c fennel
¼ t coriander
¼ t curry powder
1 T Heavy Cream
½ c beer
- 2lb Clams, soaked 1 hours with 1/4c salt in 2 qts water
- Place clams in the VitaClay.
- In a saucepan, cook the Andouille Sausage with Shallots and butter for 5 min.
- Add fennel, coriander and curry powder and continue to sauté.
- Add Beer and Cream then transfer to the VitaClay. Set on “Stew” for 20 -30 mins or until cooked through.
*Recipe intended for VitaClay models VM7900 or VF7700 ONLY. Please do not try this recipe in the stock pot, as there is not sufficient liquid.